Wednesday, August 03, 2011

I try


I try to look for fun in mundane things,
I try to be happy doing the most ordinary things,
I try to make the most out of the simple offerings of life,
I try not to stress out because my path is getting tougher and rougher,
I try to remain calm and tell myself that it is possible,
I try to look at the brighter side of problems,
I try to keep it simple and smile more,
But while i keep at the ‘trying’, i try not to use the word "Try" at all..
So,
I look for fun in mundane things,
I am  happy doing the most ordinary things,
I make the most out of the simple offerings of life,
I do not stress out because my path is getting tougher and rougher,
I remain calm and tell myself that it is possible,
I look at the brighter side of problems,
I  keep it simple and smile more.. 
I stopped  the "trying" and started the "Doing"

-M

No comments:

Capernaum